The safety of our customers is very important for us and therefore we have put in places some steps to follow to avoid any risk of catching coronavirus, while inside the meditation centre:
- Customers showing symptoms of Covid-19 will not be permitted inside the trailer.
- Customers will need to wear face masks until they are inside their designated pod.
- Customers will be asked to use the antibacterial hand gel which is positioned on the back of the main door.
- Customers will also be provided with disposable covers for the headsets.
- Once inside the pod, customers will find some antibacterial wipes in a basket, under the seat. These will need to be used to clean the screen of the tablet and the seat, prior to start the meditation session. Each person is responsible for cleaning for themselves and cannot rely on the person before to clean for them. A pedal bin is also available under the seat, to be used for the collection of the used wipes.
- The entrance of the two customers (who will be inside the centre at the same time) will be staggered, so that they will not come in contact with one another (once inside, the pods are independent).